Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thanks for the inspiration

Have you ever had a creative block?? Do you ever sit down to make a card or scrapbook a page and just stare at it?? I found myself in that very situation this month. It seemed like no matter how long I stared at that same piece of paper, the ideas just were not flowing. I can say that is a first for me after teaching classes now for over 7 years. A great way to get over that block is to look elsewhere for inspiration. I have been looking to you, my customers. I have seen some incredible pages and cards recently and that has helped to get the ideas going. Also, I took the time to dig out some of my old pages and just enjoyed reading them and reminiscing about the days gone by. I hope that I can inspire and teach you by taking some classes and getting ideas from me just as you all inspire me.

No comments: